I’m over 21 and have the scars to prove it. Problem is that my friend took my ID and melted it to use in an art exhibit- can I still get in to see my 2nd favorite band?

We’ll need to see another form of ID.  A passport is great, but if you don’t have one because you do not travel might we suggest getting a passport and doing some traveling?  Otherwise, if you bring a document that shows your DOB (like a birth certificate or a DMV temp ID), we’ll need something with your name and photo on it too.